Thursday, January 30, 2014

Gift Guide: Valentine's Day, part 2

Here's some of the things that I would love to get for Valentine's Day this year. Just in case you're thinking of getting me something.


This necklace is definitely dainty but links a series of hearts together, keeping it from being too clearly a heart-shaped Valentine's Day gift. 

A beautyblender, $15.50

I'm expecting the rave reviews to be true - that this blender beats out the others with quality material, shape, and durability. For me to practice my HAC-ing for date nights.


A cute reusable tote like this one - because we can all use more reminders that we deserve to be treated well, and most especially to treat ourselves well.


And for a little romance (since it is Valentine's Day and all), this collection of love letters between my favorite poet, Rainier Maria Rilke, and Lou Andreas-Salomé, described as "remarkably rich and dimensional in its entirety, each of the 200 letters revealing a different facet of Rilke’s exceptional heart and mind, and of the universal commonalities of love itself."

No comments:

Post a Comment