Friday, January 24, 2014

Self-love and skin care

I'm starting a new full-time job next week (yay!) and so I'm planning on a bit of a spa session for myself today in preparation.



I got this sample of Shu Uemura's Fresh Pore Clarifying Gentle Cleansing Oil when I bought my eyelash curler, and haven't used it yet. I'm honestly not even sure that I know what to do with it, but all the reviews rave about how great this stuff is for oily/combination skin. I'm planning on doing some research and trying it out.



Got this Brazil Nut Beautifying Oil from the Body Shop for myself recently. I'm a HUGE ran of their Brazil Nut scent line of products, and I was so happy when they brought it back. I used to slather on the whipped body lotion on a daily basis until they discontinued it - I think that was back in 2011 or 2012. I've been waiting and waiting to get it back. The oil is not quite the same as the whipped lotion, of course, but I mix it with an unscented body lotion and it adds a gentle sheen and that lovely scent. I'm thoroughly enjoying it, especially because the combination allows a little to go a long way.

I think I'll treat myself to a mani-pedi, do some yoga, and try like always to hit the farmer's market. If you're not busy this weekend - Check in with me tomorrow for your dose of recommended reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment