Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sweat happy.

Have you tried Athleta's activewear? I'm a huge fan of their Chaturanga Capri style, and they're offering a ton of fun new prints for spring. I have a few pairs and can definitely vouch for their durability and quality. They're never see through, they wash well*, and they have a great fit. I'm a huge fan of stripes, and I'd love to add these to my wardrobe.


I also absolutely love a good, slouchy, comfy sweatshirt to wear to and from, and this one looks flattering with the strategic seams, long sleeves with thumbholes, and soft fabric.


And nothing makes me happier to workout than a beautifully vibrant, flowing top. I am not a fan of the built-in bra, and it's hard to find cute tops that allow for layering with a real sports bra. This one fits the bill, and comes in spectacular hues. 


I can definitely see myself wearing these! I've had great experiences with all the Athleta store personnel I've worked with; they're welcoming to fitness professionals and everyone else, and offer tons of in-store events and community building opportunities. I recommend giving them a try. 

*Remember, when you're washing workout clothes that have wicking material: DO NOT use fabric softener! It keeps regular clothing soft by leaving residue on the clothes, which will hinder the wicking effect. Also, separate your workout clothes from towels. I've learned the hard way that it does make a difference! You'll prolong the life of your gear and keep it from pilling. It's worth keeping the loads separate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment