Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Gift guide: Valentine's Day

Even though I don't usually get things for Valentine's day (the ultimate Hallmark holiday) it's still fun to think of excuses to buy things for the people I love. Here's what I'd get:

For my fiancé, this camo vest to keep him warm on cool nights (You know how much I love camo)...



...Or a pair of his favorite boots in a fun color to keep him from wearing out his other pair.


For my dad, who's stuck in the cold New York winter, these large mugs with a handle big enough to stick his whole hand inside, stuffed with his favorite Jasmine tea...


...Or a super warm sweater with a high neckline for when he has to shovel snow, in blue to bring out his eyes.


For my mom, this rock-chic skull scarf by Alexander McQueen, for staying comfy in that unpredictable San Francisco weather...


Or a fun new long-lasting lipstick, in a sultry shade.


For my quirky and stylish best friend, this perfect animal-print shoulder bag, to carry with her on a hot date... 


...Or these fun heart sunglasses to wear after a late night.



No comments:

Post a Comment