Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Words of wisdom.

I'm truly so happy to have moved to California. There are so many great things about being here - but there are so many things to worry about - getting a nice place in a neighborhood I like, securing a job, learning the traffic patterns, meeting new people. Adjusting to change is definitely not something that comes easily to me. I'm working on it!



Some days I just need a bit of inspiration to help lift me out of a funk. Those days when I start to doubt myself, all the choices I've made, when the words of comfort from friends help a bit but overall just aren't cutting it. Most of the time I'm able to stay very optimistic, but every once in awhile, it helps to have some words of wisdom. 


These cute prints I found on Etsy definitely fit the bill - uplifting but also cute to hang up in my (eventual) new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment